Thursday, October 29, 2009

Questions?

Hey guys!
I am super excited because this is my 98th post! Which means I'm almost at 100! I know i don't have a lot of readers, but I would just really like to do a Q & A type thing. Even if it's only a few questions, I just love answering questions. So, if you're reading this, then please come up with a question and leave a comment below :) I would really appreciate it and gladly answer it.  Even if I only get 1, I will answer it for my 100th post :) I would love to have more than one though :)
So, ask anything you'd like. Things about me? What I enjoy doing, etc.  Things about music? Songs, bands, music videos, etc.  Questions about anything. I don't even care how random it is. Just ask away. More than one if you want :) So, please comment and I will post my answers for my 100th blog post!
Thanks guys!
*Amy

P.S. This is not just a one-time thing. If you ever have any questions, you can always comment and I will reply.

P.S.S. Even if you do not have a blog, you can STILL comment- you can even do it anonymously. :)

2 comments:

  1. Why did you decide to start doing photography and how did you get started?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fictional character do you think you are most like-and of course- why?

    ReplyDelete