Thursday, May 28, 2009

Laptops, Vacations, and Songs....

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, my dream came true :)
I got a laptop yesterday!! AHHH!!! I was so excited! I just had to post it! :)
I haven't taken any pictures of it yet, but it is a Toshiba.

Also while I'm posting...
Here are some upcoming things:

First off, I am going to South Florida on vacation next week so I might not be writing for a few days, unless I get a chance to use the hotel's wireless.

BUT... I will try to take tons of pictures and post them when I can... so be looking out for those.


Also, the next song I am going to be talking about is "I'm Not Alright" by Sanctus Real. I am not sure when yet, but sometime soon. Then I might do "Unbreakable" by FireFlight afterwards, but I am not 100% certain. We'll see.


So, continue coming to my blog! :)



-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment