Saturday, December 17, 2011

40 Lessons, Thoughts, Memories & Highlights of 2011

Things I did, people I met, experiences I experienced, things I have realized and lessons I have learned in 2011.
  1. I love driving.
  2. Getting a job changed my life.
  3. I forgot how it feels to be bored.
  4. I love living in Florida.
  5. Summer of 2011 was the best summer ever.
  6. I have the most amazing best friend in the world.
  7. I saw dolphins with my family in Clearwater Beach
  8. I rode a jet ski with my Dad
  9. My Mom turned 50.
  10. Solo road trips to Tampa are fun
  11. I applied to 2 Universities
  12. I highlighted my hair blonder.
  13. I have an addiction to ice cream.
  14. Inception was one of the best movies ever made.
  15. You can’t survive in life with budgeting.
  16. Audea is my new favorite band.
  17. The guys of Audea are some of the greatest guys I have ever met.
  18. Good guys actually exist.
  19. Video editing is a new passion of mine.
  20. The Macy’s Day Thanksgiving parade gets worse every year.
  21. I have an incredibly talented brother.
  22. Contacts are so much better than glasses.
  23. "Chopped” on Food Network is one of my favorite TV shows.
  24. I have an obsession with reality TV.
  25. Playing guitar is one of my all time favorite things to do
  26.  I love clothes shopping
  27. I will never cut my hair short again
  28.  I’m ready to move out.
  29. But I love my family more than anything
  30. The beach is my favorite place in the world
  31. I love making people happy
  32. It’s important to spend special time with those you love so you don’t regret it when they’re gone.
  33. My Dad’s greatest life lessons come from Judge Judy.
  34. People don’t like change.
  35. The United State Government is run by idiots.
  36. I secretly want to be a drag racer.
  37. “Divine Nobodies” by Jim Palmer is one of the best books ever written.
  38. I’ve realized that my love for people doesn’t come from what they do, but rather who they are.
  39. I’m starting to understand how God can love someone like me.
  40. You can’t fully enjoy life until you learn to let go of the past, leave it far behind and move forward. 


No comments:

Post a Comment