Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pictures :)

It that time of year again. :)

Low temperatures. Fireplaces on. Christmas trees. Decorations. Too much food. The smell of cinnamon. Hoodies. Family.

The holiday season make me so happy. I might be a little early this year, but when I actually enjoy going to Lowe's (my least favorite store in the world) because the Christmas stuff is out... well then, you know it's time.
I'm extra excited this year, but I'm not sure why. I feel like I must say that every year. The weather has finally gotten very cold. All the stores are completely covered in red and green decorations and I'm just happy. :)

I can't wait for Thanksgiving to come... and then go. Of course, I absolutely love Thanksgiving also, but the day after, Christmas trees get to go up. It's exciting. It really is.

This past Friday I spent all day with 4 kids and had such a great time. I realized that I actually love children. I used to always hear people go on and on about how young kids are a gift from God. Well, no lie. It's fascinating to watch them learn new things and interact with each other. I love listening to them tell their super long never-ending stories and hold on to my leg so I won't leave them. It's amazing.

So, we went to the playground, and since I had my camera with me, I decided to take pictures. Most of which turned out really good.

I also added 2 pictures from Thursday. 












No comments:

Post a Comment