Sunday, August 23, 2009

Update and My Coupon Mom :)

Ok, so just for a little update, I am starting college tomorrow. (nervous as can be)
I will probably post about it after my first day or week, so you can hear all about it :)
I will also write about another song soon, when I get the chance, and start thinking of new ideas for my blog.
I think that when I hit 20 songs of the week, I am going to stop and start something new :) If that's ok. (At the moment, I'm thinking picture of the week :)
I also wanted to share a blog with you.
My mom is a coupon mom, as is my Aunt. My mom saves hundreds of dollars on groceries (if not more) each week. She has finally decided to share her gift with the world so that others can also save lots of money, in this time of economic meltdowns.
So, she has started a blog called 'Coupons... make shopping a pleasure' (named after the wonderful Publix's motto)
So, please check out her blog here at http://happy-savings.blogspot.com/

She has just started today, but it will continue to grow over time.
I made the lovely 'Dutch' banner :)
Have a great week everyone!!!! Those who are staring back at school, good luck!!!!

*Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment