Friday, July 24, 2009

New Music: BarlowGirl, 'Love And War'

I am extremely excited about this blog post! I just wanted to share some information about BarlowGirl's 4th studio album, set to release on September 22nd.
More and more news is coming out into the world wide web about this album. To read a full article about the CD, click *HERE*.
BarlowGirl's single, 'Beautiful Ending' is already out on Christian radios and is a beautiful song. To hear the song and view the acoustic video of it, click *HERE*.
Beautiful Ending was inspired by a lot of people that started this Christian music ministry for God, but then throughout the ministry they somehow lost sight of who God was and they lost their relationship with Him, because they got caught up in the fame and the industry. This song is BarlowGirl's way of saying, "Is our ending going to be beautiful?' The bridge says, 'At the end of it all, I want to be in Your arms.'
It's a beautiful song and the radio version of it is awesome!


I also found the track listing of all the songs on the album:
1. Come Alove
2. Open Heavens
3. Beautiful Ending
4. Stay With Me
5. Our Worlds Collide
6. Love is Marching
7. Running Out Of Time
8. Time For You To Go
9. Prelude
10. Sing Me A Love Song
11. Tears Fall
12. Hello Sunshine

To hear Rebecca, Alyssa, and Lauren talk a little about the album, you can view this video *HERE* and to hear yet, another song. 'This is Not Forever', now known as 'Stay With Me', you can click *HERE*
*UPDATE* And to hear 30 Second clips of ALL the songs click *HERE*

I for one am EXTREMELY excited for the sisters' new album. I've heard a all the clips and they all sound amazing. I think the album's music is a lot 'rockier' and it's going to be really great. I can hear the extreme passion in their voices! Each of BarlowGirl's albums has been better and better, so no doubt this will be the best one yet!
So, get ready everyone and mark your calenders, BarlowGirl's 4th studio album, 'Love And War' comes out on September 22nd, 2009!

You can also see if they are coming to a town near you as they tour this fall with Superchick and VOTA. They will be in Tallahassee on November 13th. (I'll be going to that one!) :)

-Amy :)

1 comment:

  1. I love their cds a lot. I really want this new album. I hope the songs are good. That I would like the cd.

    -Megan M. Ehrenreich-

    ReplyDelete