Thursday, April 2, 2009

A musical poem :)

Hey, I wrote another poem... it's about music. Here is it...

Beautiful noise
By: Amy Yarick

The flutes, the bass
The drums
All the sounds, the chirps
The hums
I lean back
And open my ears
I hear the noise
And lose all my fears
The lively voices
The harmonic strings
I feel like I can fly
So I spread out my wings
Electric and acoustic
I hear the guitar
From both nearby,
And afar
It’s all so beautiful
And absolutely amazing
All the earth’s people
Singing and praising
The sharps, the flats
All the notes
Singing so loud
Without straining their throats
The lovely music
Fills the air
For all to hear
And all to share
A smile on my face
And very pleased ears
With all this music
No more tears
Oh great music
Please don’t come to an end
I love you music
You are my friend
A wave of peace
Comes over me
As I listen to you
your music I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment