Monday, April 13, 2009

Hannah Montana: The Movie

Hey,


I went to the theaters with my cousins this weekend and we went and saw 'Hannah Montana: The Movie'! :) It's the most popular movie out right now and I actually really liked it.


I watch the show sometimes and I used to love it. The previews also looked really good, so I decided to watch it and I really enjoyed it. It was a good movie. It's about Miley returning to her hometown, Tennessee, where she meets up with her childhood friend, Travis (played by Lucas Till) and it's also about her life and whether she should continue living 'Best of both worlds' or not. The ending is ok, but it's a little surprising. I really liked her learning more about her family. I loved the horse riding in it, and all the animals. There is also a really good song in the movie called 'The Climb' I'm usually not the biggest fan of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus songs (I like some, but not many), but this song was amazing. It really talks about life, and it was the perfect song for the movie! I loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment