Tuesday, February 10, 2009

24 days until my FIRST BG concert!

Hey everyone!
I know I haven't written in a while... sorry!
So, everything is going great with me! I'm doing really good on virtual school, and i really like being home all the time! It's so cool, and a lot more relaxing!!! So that's cool. In 24 days, I am going to my FIRST ever BarlowGirl concert (a.k.a. the best band ever!!!!) and I can't wait!
It's an acoustic performance in Brandon, Florida! It'll be a long drive but I know it will be worth it! barlowgirl is SO amazing and I can't wait to see them live!!! I'm SO incredibly excited!
So anyways, that's all that's really going on...
For those of you who are reading this... THANK YOU for viewing my blog!
I'll try to write more...exciting things :)
Love Amy

1 comment:

  1. omg thats so exciting!!!!!!! barlowgirl concerts are amazing, i love them! im from SP haha

    ReplyDelete