Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break!

I had Spring Break this week and went to Orlando for 2 days with my Mom. We met up with one of my long time friends and her Mom. They live down South so we never get to see each other but this was a perfect opportunity.
I can honestly say I had the absolute best time ever. We went to Downtown Disney and walked around which was a blast, we ate a lot of good food, and we went into the city to an Improv Comedy Club that night which was lots of fun. We went to Walmart at midnight and the next day enjoyed some shopping before we both had to return home.
I had such a fun girl's day and night and I loved it. I miss Alex and her Mom so much already but can't wait to do it again. I thought I should share some pictures from our time together. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment