Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday is coming up... quickly!

Hello!

In 5 days on march 24, 2009, I am turning 15 years old! I'm really excited. On Sunday, my aunt, uncle, my cousins, my grandparents and my mom's friends are coming over for lunch... and cake! I'm excited! 15 is going to be really BIG! I am going to start driving, try the CPT (college placement test), maybe start looking for a job, and just "growing up." I'm a little scared, because it's SO much! But I know I can do it so yeah. But anyways, I'm excited about my little party on Sunday. It should be fun! So tomorrow and Saturday, I have to take a class and study for my permit test and then on Tuesday, hopefully, I am going to take my Driver's liscence permit test! I can;t wait for that... (but my parent's can!)

Anyways, I might have some pictures to post Sunday, so stay posted! :)

Oh and also, many posts back, I posted some "Siggies" that I make on the computer..like the one on my title (AmyChristine). Well, anyways, I make those a lot. (mostly BarlowGirl) but you can see them all at http://photobucket.com/amy122 The album password is romans12_2

*Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment