Friday, January 9, 2009

Virtual School!

Ok, so starting this Monday, I am going to be a "official" homeschooler! I'm very excited. I really feel like it's the right thing to do. I really want to be home more often, and this way I can get very ahead in all my classes and possibly graduate early. I will also be doing duel enrollment to get college credits early. I hope that this is going to be a good experience for me, and teach me to work on my own. It's been a really hard time, because in order to do this, I had to give up band : ( It's been the hardest thing ever but I hope I will get new opportunities along the way! I know that when I start duel enrollment there will be other musical options. I've also had to leave some extremely good friends I've made, but I think I can do this as long as I lean on God to guide me, which I know He can do!
~Amy

'I lift my eyes unto the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of Heaven and Earth.'
Psalm 121

No comments:

Post a Comment