Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and almost a Happy new year!

Hey everyone!!! Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
Also, and awesome 2009!
For me, 2008 has been one of the craziest, biggest, most changing and different years of my whole life! I'm finally starting to see huge changes in my life. I lost my best friend a few months ago, all as a long process. This is still continuing to change me because it's something that's hard to get used to. I also started my High School marching band this year which of course is making my life VERY busy. I'm also starting to grow older and older so I have to learn new things, like maybe making money for myself and not depending on my parents for everything. I'm also starting my driving lessons because I will be getting my permit in 3 months! ;) So as I continue to grow and get older, I am becoming even more and more depended on my heavenly Father as all these changes occur. I hope He continues to change me and leads me in the way he wants my life to go! I hope everyone has had a memorable 2008 and has an AMAZING and most wonderful 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment